If you or somebody you know suffered an injury as the result of a defective airbag, contact Pacin Levine for your free evaluation at (800) 24-7-CRASH; (800) 247-2727. Available 24/7, at nights and weekends, Pacin Levine will promptly offer advice and support.
Why Choose Pacin Levine?
Truly understanding the merits of your case, your legal rights, and the options that you have is important. With the attorneys at Pacin Levine, our free, no obligation case consultations give you an opportunity to discuss your case with a legal professional and to hear how we can help you.
Pacin Levine handles a variety of accident, personal injury, wrongful death and product liability cases. Whether you or a loved one have been involved in an accident, attacked by a dog or another animal, involved in workplace accident, injured in a mass transportation incident, or any number of other types of accidents: boat; bus; plane; train; slip and fall; bicycle; truck; motorcycle; defective product or wrongful death; we are here to help.
The Florida legal industry has recognized the outstanding and consistent work of the Pacin Levine law firm, awarding a number of honors and accolades. While thankful for the recognition we have received, our team is most proud of the incredible verdicts and settlements that we have been able to achieve for our clients.
We understand that the journey following an accident and/or injury can be overwhelming. We are compassionate to the challenges that you are confronted with and are here to walk with you through this difficult time. We are in your corner with integrity and compassion to help you navigate dealings with insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, repair shops and the legal system, so that you can focus on your recovery.
Know Your Rights Regarding Defective Airbags
e have always believed that airbags were meant to save lives. Upon impact in a car accident, the airbags are supposed to deploy in a manner that is intended to protect the vehicle’s passengers from secondary injury. Defective airbags could result in no protection, or in some cases, may contribute to more severe injuries.
- When airbags work properly they are meant to reduce injury and in some cases, save your life during an accident. However, airbags can also be dangerous. There are several different types of airbag defects that can cause serious injury or death to a vehicle passenger. Types of defects include, but are not limited to:
- Oversized airbags can strike a passenger upon inflation, causing head, brain and eye injury;
- Airbag deployment failure – Airbags are designed to deploy during impacts that occurred over significant speed. Sometimes the airbag fails, resulting in serious injuries or even death that could have otherwise been avoided;
- Unnecessary airbag deployment – Airbags that deploy in minor accidents such as running into a curb can result in passenger injury;
- Under-inflated airbag deployment occurs when the airbag fails to inflate to full size;
- Front-mounted airbag deployment – During initial deployment, an airbag is a dangerous object traveling at a high rate of speed. If the airbag is set to inflate directly at the passenger, rather than upward toward the windshield, serious injury can occur;
- Defective airbag systems could be a result of cheap manufacturing materials, the failure to incorporate new technology, poorly designed deployment devices and more. Automakers are responsible for ensuring their products, including airbags, are safe and effective.
irbags can cause injuries such as severe whiplash, eye injuries, blindness, broken nose, tooth loss, partial decapitation, quadriplegia and even death. If the cause of your injuries was the result of a defective airbag, Pacin Levine will explore viable steps to pursue a claim against the neglectful party. Since airbag injuries often result in the need to hire an airbag expert, we recommend contacting our office prior to repair or sale of the damaged vehicle. Call us today for a free consultation! (888) 450-4909.
Our approach provides the highest caliber legal services to a broad spectrum of injury cases. How Can We Help You?
Do not hesitate. Take action, and call us today at (800) 24-7-CRASH; (800) 247-2727 for a free, confidential case evaluation. Or alternatively, contact us using our easy online form.